Gifts for Wine Lovers
The holidays are almost here. If your family is anything like ours, you may have a few “hard to shop for” folks on your list. A time that is meant to be joyous and pleasant can easily turn stressful as you try to find the perfect gift for everyone. Not to worry! We have a few tricks up our sleeve for the wine lovers in your life.
1. A Blind Tasting Wine Game – There are few households that truly don’t love a good board game. Combine that with their passions for tasting and drinking great wines and you are sure to have a winner! Each player brings a bottle of wine and the rest is history.
2. A Passion Journal – Why not give your friend who is passionate about wine the opportunity to track their favorite wines? This journal allows the writer to keep track of all of their favorite wines, wineries, etc. and keep notes so they can remember for next time!
3. Wine Stain Remover – You never know when this will come in handy. Everything is going great. A nice relaxing evening by your fireplace and next thing you know the wine glass gets knocked over and there goes your favorite sweater. It is never a bad thing to be prepared!
4. Wine Infused Salt – For the practical wine drinker and chef in your life, this salt set is sure to be a huge hit. All of the aromas and flavors you love added to your food in the form of salt!
5. Picnic Tote – This gift is perfect for the adventurous, winery hopping family! The tote safely fits two bottles of wine, glasses, and keeps your cheese and meat trays cool inside. It is roomy, but also compact and easy to travel with!
There is nothing wrong with purchasing a more traditional gift either! The wine lover in your lill absolutely love any gift that comes from your heart. You can never go wrong with a bottle of their favorite wine, a gift card to their most frequented winery, or a membership to their local wine club. Need a place to start?
Take a look at our most popular wines!
Check out our gift card options!